Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Grumpy Old Man

Some of my friends warned me already. "You will see. You're going to use this blog mostly as a forum to whine about the many things that annoy you." Well, it is true that I can get annoyed with something/someone very easily, but (I think) I always stay polite and open for changing my mind. I do like to complain about stuff to my friends and family, but most of the time I don't mean it at all. And I also like to exaggerate. Always, and in everything.
Anyway, I can feel that I'm about to write a little something on an annoyance of mine very soon, so I guess it's better to prepare ourselves: in order to recognize all the grumpy posts in the future (that doesn't mean there will be many), I will add a little picture of Grumpy everytime, so you guys can skip them if you're not interested in me whining (can't blame you).

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Guelep said...

are you a woman in disguise?

8:22 PM  
Blogger Skullforger said...

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Guelep said...

:-D

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home